One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed SAP Technology Specialist. This key position will be responsible for supporting the SAP CHaRM process including Transport and Track management to assist the SAP Development landscape of our client. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Support the SAP CHaRM process including Transport and Track management
- Administer OS and SAP application security process f to facilitate efficient feature and deliverable development
- Collaborate with peer Systems Team members in other Agile Release trains
- Contribute to the Continuous Improvement objectives
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate a strong foundation in supporting SAP Technology Stacks including SAP CRM, SAP PI/PO, SAP ABAP & JAVA
- Systems Administration, SAP Solution Manager, UNIX, Windows and database administration (Oracle and or DB2) and integration with legacy systems.
- A sound understanding of the issue resolution toolsets, procedures and processes with this context.
- Experience with SAP Change and Transport Management including ChaRM.
- Demonstrated sound understanding of SAP Software Development Methodologies.
- Experience with the administration of OS and SAP Application Security (Authorizations, GRC, and Identity Management).
- The ability to perform the requirements of the role within a large complex and geographically dispersed ICT environment.
- Must be Australian Citizen or currently hold Baseline Security Clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong SAP Technology Specialist skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal Cheema at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"