My client, a growing MSP, are on the lookout for an SCCM Administrator to work on-site with one of Australia's best-known brands in an administrative and support capacity. This will be an initial 3-4 month contract but has a very good chance of extending beyond that.
- Support and administration of SCCM
- Deployments & Monitoring via SCCM
- Support and administration of Active Directory
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems (recent versions)
- Previous hands-on experience with Microsoft System Center Products (SCCM, SCOM etc.)
- Hands on experience in the support and administration of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Knowledge on ITIL process (highly regarded)
- Onsite experience with client management (highly regarded)
- Knowledge of Citrix Technologies (highly regarded)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the skills & experience mentioned above, please Apply Now or get in touch with Tom Watt at Clicks for a confidential discussion.