One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Enterprise Scrum Master - Australian Citizens only. This key position is to coordinate and facilitate projects/programs using Agile practices, processes and tolls - including rituals such as sprint planning, scrum meetings, iteration reviews and retrospectives and developing Agile artifacts as required.
- Monitor progress of the Sprint daily, taking proactive measures ahead of time when required in order to achieve Sprint deadlines and objectives.
- Plan, forecast and resource multiple releases at once.
- Manage productive stakeholder relationships and associated risks.
- Manage a range of projects and can adapt Agile development outcomes into traditional project management methodologies.
- Develop an agreed work plan of key performance indicators and outcomes.
- Regular reporting against performance and effort.
- Contribute towards knowledge and skills transfer.
- Relevant Scrum Maser qualifications/certification/accreditation
- Demonstrable experience in developing and applying Agile delivery practices and tools across a fast-paced development environment.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and capacity to communicate and work effectively within a multi-disciplined and blended team environment.
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement.
- Proven performance in translating and communicating complex technical information to executive level non-technical management
- Experience in proactively delivering results and driving business change.
- Inspires leadership through the ability to define and meet the expectations of the role
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Enterprise Scrum Master skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on 07 3000 1563 or email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"