Experience and Responsibilities
- Collaborate and lead 2-3 feature teams responsible for delivering customer solution in digital space
- Coach and facilitate agile scrum activities/ceremonies (daily stand-up, sprint planning, retrospectives, sprint demo/showcase, mid-sprint planning)
- Report on project status, velocity, retrospectives, risks, issues and mitigations
- Manage competing team, priorities to ensure dev, testing is done on time
- Facilitate teams throughout Development Phases
- Manage project resourcing, financials, project priorities and track them till delivery
- Work closely with the product manager, POs to shape product backlogs for upcoming sprints
- Manage distributed teams Onshore/offshore across geographies
- Agile - Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SaFe
- Business orientated: Solving problems, fixing / improving processes and working with people within business etc
Please "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Kirti.Sikarwar2@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation