A leading natural health company.
You will work with the Senior IT Project Manager and Head of Digital - and working in parallel with the Head of PMO - to help deliver a business-critical project with firm deadlines. You will bring previous experiences, best practice models and a collaborative attitude to help drive a development team that delivers quality and value across the wider group and to organisation's customers and consumers.
In addition, you will be responsible for the following:
- Apply established company Agile processes to the development delivery
- Work with IT leadership and business management to develop and deliver a world-class digital delivery model to meet the growing expectations of the Group.
- Facilitate and manage the key Agile rituals across Scrum teams
- Manage projects in JIRA and Confluence; providing software training to team members as needed
- Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to leadership team
- Escalate project risks and challenges as required
- Work collaboratively within a team environment driven to build great solutions
- Demonstrate sound planning skills to ensure delivery remains on track.
- Coach team members as needed, including conflict resolution
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Certified Scrum Master with extensive practical experience in the role
- Demonstrable experience in developing and applying Agile methodologies and tools across a fast-paced development environment.
- Experience in the development and delivery of CRM applications (MS Dynamics, Echelon or similar)
- Experience in user stories development, continuous integration, automated testing techniques and backlog grooming.
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement.
- Proven past performance in translating and communicating complex technical information to executive level non-technical management.
- Experience in the delivery of projects in the Digital space
How to Apply:
Please click the link or call 0429 181 233 for more details
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this, Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.
Scrum Master - Permanent - Sydney CBD