One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for Scrum Master role. This key position is required to lead multi-disciplinary teams (including Product Owners) working across the Business Value Chains, Features and Requirements to ensure business requirements are properly collected and understood.
- The Scrum Master is required to lead multi-disciplinary teams (including Product Owners) working across the Business Value Chains, Features and Requirements to ensure business requirements are properly collected and understood.
- The Scrum Master will also work with various Agile based teams, working with business and ICT, to ensure cross functional requirements are understood and managed
Skills & Experience:
- Exhibiting lean agile leadership;
- Supporting the team rules and cadence;
- Facilitate team progress toward the team goals as outlined in their Increment plan;
- Lead the team for continuous improvement;
- Supporting product owners by facilitating meetings/team events/rituals (preferably using SAFe practices) to establish a high performing, self-organised and self-disciplined team;
- Experience in eliminating impediments/blockers and escalate to Project Manager or RTE;
- Building a high performing team and communicate well with leadership and stakeholders by proactively creating an environment of innovation utilising all disciplines that form a multi-disciplinary team;
- Participate in Scrum of Scrums.
- Monitor and manage work output and quality against established performance standards which may include the interpretation of quality analysis and reporting
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and Scrum Master skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.