Attractive Remuneration package
Our client is one of the best in the health and well-being industry in Australia.
They are after a ScrumMaster, who, will partner with the projects deliver a business-critical project with firm deadlines.
- Apply established company Agile processes to the development delivery
- Work with the IT leadership and business management to develop and deliver a world-class digital delivery model to meet the growing expectations of the company.
- Facilitate and manage the key Agile rituals across Scrum teams
- Manage projects in JIRA and Confluence; providing software training to team members as needed
- Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to leadership team
- Escalate project risks and challenges as required
- Work collaboratively within a team environment driven to build great solutions
- Demonstrate sound planning skills to ensure delivery remains on track.
- Coach team members as needed, including conflict resolution
- Develop strong working relationships with the IT project manager, development teams, Head of Digital and Head of IT PMO to ensure successful delivery aligned with the outcomes, agreement of timeframes and project scope.
- Report any delivery risks upwards as soon as possible.
- Communicate across the broader IT group to align resources and manage project contention
- Manage and communicate with external vendors on an 'as needs' basis.
The ideal candidate will bring previous experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive increased effectiveness in the value and quality of software and services we deliver to customers and consumers.
The individual who takes on this role must be able to operate within a complex business environment with multiple stakeholders, whilst being able to drive positive change within the team and broader organisation.
To be more specific, below are the Essential Skills for the role
- Certified Scrum Master with extensive practical experience in the role
- Demonstrable experience in developing and applying Agile methodologies and tools across a fast-paced development environment.
- Experience in the development and delivery of CRM applications (MS Dynamics or similar)
- Experience in user stories development, continuous integration, automated testing techniques, backlog grooming.
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement.
- Proven past performance in translating and communicating complex technical information to executive level non-technical management.
- Strong inter-personal, motivational and influencing skills.
- Strong negotiation and problem resolution skills.
- Advanced planning and organisation skills.
- Strong influencing, written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to drive development teams to meet timelines.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with changing priorities.
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds