- Immediate start!
- People leader role
- Freedom to apply creative thinking and problem solving
A leading healthcare company, committed to caring for people. A key role within the security cyber operations team with a focus on change management.
About the company
One of Australia's healthcare leaders. This company prides itself on people. Melbourne CBD based.
About the role
As the security administration lead, you will be responsible for change management duties within the cyber security operations team. You will manage security controls, technologies, approvals as well as leadership to junior security analysts.
You will also:
- Provide security expertise during the change management process (change advisory board)
- Provide support for security incidents
- Manage firewall change requests
- Contribute to best practice improvements and upgrades
- Coordinate security related programs of work
Skills & experience
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, GCIA, Security+, CEH
- 5+ years working in Information Security or with associated technologies
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior team members
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with incident ticketing systems
- Experience with log management, security monitoring and SIEM tools
- Great exposure to senior leadership
- High level of autonomy
- Forward thinking and creative work environment
To apply please click apply or call Jenna Trayner on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.