We are a leading MSP in the cloud and call-centre technology space and we are building a new Security Division. In this key role as security consultant, you will provide expertise around security internally and externally for us and our clients.
This is a challenging and dynamic hands-on technical role which requires on-going personal development, technical accreditation and research to ensure this position remains abreast of current and emerging trends and technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in delivering successful security testing engagements and be able to discuss a range of solutions or recommendations for remediation or mitigation of those risks. Knowledge of various programming languages for assessments and automation of some aspects of the role is highly desirable.
As security consultant, you will work with the development team to ensure they are developing safe and secure applications. You will also ensure that we maintain our PCI compliance across our client's solutions.
- Hands-on experience with consulting skills, preferably from MSP environment
- Vulnerability Assessments (Internal, External, Web Application and Database)
- Penetration Testing (Internal, External, Web Application, Database, Mobile and Wireless)
- Firewall and Password Audits
- SOE Security Assessments
- Source Code Review
- Security Risk (ISO27k) & Privacy Impact (APP) Assessments
- Red Team Attack Simulations
- An existing penetration testing certification such as OSCP, OSCE or CREST is mandatory.
We welcome return to work candidates that may have had some time off due to parental or carer's leave; Must be willing to take on a full-time role.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dee Pollett at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4452.