One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Security Operations Analyst/SOC Engineer The successful candidate will be required to work closely with system developers to implement capability, develop security use-case and implement these in the Splunk SIEM.
- Demonstrated 5+ years of cyber security experience
- Demonstrated 3+ years of experience using Splunk, ingesting different log types, mapping data to the Common Information Model and developing and implementing technical use-cases
- Deep understanding of AWS infrastructure administration, including Security, deployment and management services
- Demonstrated experience in Australian Government information security risk management and Cybersecurity technologies
- Demonstrated experience developing SOC documentation, including analyst play-books and security use-cases
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business.
For more information on the role, please contact Ankit on 61031803 email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"