This Australian company provides support to the community across all of NSW.
As the Cloud Solutions Architect you will be working on designing and building Microsoft Azure cloud service foundations that will enable them to plug in any number of cloud providers SaaS PaaS IaaS. You will deliver cloud capability through Azure Infrastructure as a service. You will design and build of a secure Cloud platform (Azure) to support enterprise business systems
You will develop all relevant solution artefacts required for the program, including requirements definition, solution options, solution patterns, high level and detailed solution designs ensuring highly available systems compliant with organisational and whole-of-government policies across various applications and technologies
- Drive all stages of solution architecture, including identification and evaluation of relevant solutions
- Define and design solutions
- Analyse and translate business and technical requirements into a solution blueprint
- Document current and future state architectures
- Design and build of a secure Cloud platform (Azure) to support enterprise business systems
- Work with stakeholders to develop High level architectures across Hosting, Network, Storage,
- Security, Tooling, Server and Databases
- Capture and finalise decisions
- Work with 3rd Party COTS vendors and managed services partners
- Proven extensive experience as a Cloud Solutions Architect
- Experience across larger organisations (>5,000 users) with complex solution requirements
- Previously have designed and built Cloud and you will need deep experience in all the components of Cloud
- Experienced in key and secrets management and integrating different non-Azure products into an Azure solution
- Demonstrable experience in designing a secure cloud by leveraging multiple layers of Security across cloud and Azure Cloud stack hub.
- Experience in integrating internal Identity management to cloud including privileged access management
- Direct experience in Cloud platform technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure stack Hub is beneficial
- Experience with networking including Express route, VPN
- Understanding of Devops for infrastructure delivery as well support for application deployment and Automation of key activities leveraging a mixture of cloud and on-premise tools and Leveraging of API integration to support cloud deployments
- TOGAF9 or equivalent industry experience
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.