One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Security Architect. This key position will be responsible for Contribute to the definition of the security framework (ISO 27001) and systems including the major components required to implement PSPF, ISM and ASD top 37 cyber security measures. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Contribute to the overall design of the security architecture being developed as well as the transition, operational and risk requirements.
- Provide input to more detailed security management design effort and promote compatibility and principles of the overall architecture with the new operating model.
- Provide oversight to the implementation of the security controls within project solutions.
- Assist in estimating budgetary resources, schedules, and costs required for the solutions.
- Work with the broader program team to ensure the overall architecture is consistent with, and fully supports, the overall business and platform architectures for the program.
Skills & Experience
Experience with a minimum of one of:
- NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- ACSC - Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Australian Government - Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain (at Bureau expense) a baseline security clearance.
- Experience with Australian Privacy Act and/or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Understanding and/or experience with:
- security design principles,
- business impact assessments,
- risk assessments,
- security reference architecture,
- threat modelling
- security patterns and
- security architecture frameworks e.g. SABSA
Must hold/be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong services architect skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role,
please contact Sejal Cheema on 04 4757 2684 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"