Candidates must be at least Australian citizens, baseline/ NV1 clearance highly regarded.
Also highly desirable is experience architecting cyber controls, implementing and uplifting maturity of cyber governance assurance processes and implementing of security in devops.
- Drive new Security culture through out various projects.
- Provide thought leadership and Security Architecture subject matter expertise in a consultancy style.
- Deliver the conceptual and logical security design abstractions to form the Security Architecture for solutions.
- Analyse various security threats and vulnerabilities in order to identify required security control components and countermeasures
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS/ Azure),
- Deep Knowledge of TOGAF/ SABSA, Devops, Cloud migrations, Cyber Governance.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCSK, CRISC, SABSA and TOGAF.
- Extensive Enterprise level and complex platform experience.
- Demonstrated Enterprise Security and Solution Architecture experience.
To apply please click apply or call Todd Graham on 03 8628 2115 for a confidential discussion.