To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for Security Automation & Orchestration Engineer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible for design, coordinate, orchestrate and automate cohesive security catalogue across multicloud tenancies.
Skills & Experience
- Definition of the Security Framework within the Public Cloud Providers
- Experience in Design, coordinate, orchestrate and automate cohesive security catalogue across multicloud tenancies
- Evaluate the impact to the organisation of current security trends, advisories, publications, and academic research. Coordinate responses as necessary across affected teams to do the right thing for our organisation.
- Recognise, adopt and install the best practices in security engineering fields throughout the organisation: development, network security, security operations, incident response, and security intelligence.
- Provide cloud subject matter expertise on architecture, authentication and system security.
- Research and manage vendor relationships.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of web protocols, common attacks, and an in-depth knowledge of Linux and Windows, and cloud services tools and architecture.
- Cloudify and / or Ansible is a bonus
- Define and analyse the budget and cost for each solution
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on Ravikumar.email@example.com / 0428 407 454
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.