Prestigious organisation with offices in Sydney is after a Security Engineer to join its team to be involved in development and implementation of security network designs, standards and policies based on project requirements.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in information security architecture applied in a complex mission critical environment
- Tertiary qualifications at degree level in an appropriate discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
- Knowledge of security compliance standards such as NERC CIP and CIS-20
- Proven Hands-on experience and configuration of following technologies
- Microsoft AD
- PKI( Public Key Infrastructure)
- HP (compute, storage & open view)
- VMware enterprise plus
- VEEAM backup Switching and Firewall configuration & implementation
- Logging (syslog-NG) and SIEM experience with reporting and alerting outcomes
- Integration with SFTP/MFT & OSS toolsets for operational and compliance reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in the production of required security architecture deliverables using accepted standards and notations
- Sound leadership and management skills to facilitate delivery of work by self and others
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more. Please reach out to Daniel Dell'Armi on 02 8031 6259 . Alternatively, please send your CV to Daniel.DellArmi@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"