We are looking for Security Operations Analysts for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 12 months extensions
Australian citizens with minimum NV1 clearance are eligible to apply
- Demonstrated 5+ years of cyber security experience
- Demonstrated 3+ years of experience using Splunk, ingesting different log types, mapping data to the Common Information Model and developing and implementing technical use-cases
- Deep understanding of AWS infrastructure administration, including Security, deployment and management services
- Demonstrated experience in Australian Government information security risk management and Cybersecurity technologies
- Demonstrated experience developing SOC documentation, including analyst play-books and security use-cases
- Tertiary qualification in Cyber Security(including any of the following but not limited to): CISSP, CCSP, CCIE, CHFI, CEH, SANS GICSP Certifications,
- AWS Architecture Associate
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.