A government organisation is looking for an experienced Security Operations Engineer. This is a contract that will run up to the end of June 2021 with possible extension and it is based in Sydney Olympic Park.
- Experience with day to day Windows server management with a focus on security
- Proactively identify, diagnose and resolve security related issues
- Experience with Scripting and Automation, preferably using PowerShell
- Clear understanding and experience with essential 8 security components and performing tasks such as reporting on IOCs
- Deep understanding of core security systems such as Firewalls, core switches, Email security appliances, AV products etc.
- Experience in splunk is a bonus
- Experience in supporting projects in technical capacity in improving security maturity level of an organisation is preferable but not essential
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.