Working in this leading financial consultancy, you will enter as the new Security Operations manager, bringing with you at least 10 years of overall Security experience.
You will step in as the final escalation point for various incidents and provide expert guidance to the greater team.
Your experience with Information Security Strategies, Incident Response, Threat Detection and Operations will help you galvanise and enable this small but highly technical team.
You will bring demonstrated experience with Splunk, various cloud technologies (AWS, Azure and GCP) and at least 2 certifications such as: OSCP, GSEC, GCIH, GCFA, CISSP.
- Develop and optimise the overall Information Security Strategy.
- Deliver various Security projects within the team as well as across other business units.
- Continuously run and optimise Incident, Vulnerability and Threat management processes.
- Drive the innovation and ongoing delivery of Threat, Policy and Project management.
- Minimum 10 years Security experience in: Network Security, Malware protection, Proxy, Encryption, IAM.
- Extensive experience in Threat Hunting, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response and Policy Management.
- Demonstrated experience using and creating dashboards with Splunk.
- Certifications such as: OSCP, GSEC, GCIH, GCFA, CISSP.
To apply please click apply or call Todd Graham on 03 8628 2115 for a confidential discussion.