This Australian company provides support to the community across all of NSW.
As the Security Solutions Architect you will be working on designing and building Microsoft Azure cloud service foundations that will enable them to plug in any number of cloud providers SaaS PaaS IaaS. You will build the security to as protected level to meet Essential 8 outcomes. You will be reviewing designs from a security and cyber perspective and know what criteria is required to get to protected level.
- Drive all stages of solution architecture, including identification and evaluation of relevant solutions
- Define and design solutions
- Analyse and translate business and technical requirements into a solution blueprint
- Document current and future state architectures
- Design and build of a secure Cloud platform (Azure) to support enterprise business systems
- Build security environment to a Protected Level
- Capture and finalise decisions
- Work with 3rd Party COTS vendors and managed services partners
- Proven extensive experience as a Security Solutions Architect
- Experience in Essential 8 Outcomes
- Require previous experience in building a Security platform to Protected Level
- Experience gained in larger organisations (>5,000 users) with complex solution requirements
- Direct experience in Cloud platform technologies - Amazon or Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrable experience in designing a secure cloud by leveraging multiple layers of Security across cloud and Azure Cloud stack hub.
- Key and secrets management and integrating different non-Azure products into an Azure solution
- Ability to lead complex solution discussions to achieve an agreed outcome
- TOGAF9 or equivalent industry experience
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.