Senior Analyst Programmer - Wealth
One of Australia's prime businesses is after a Senior Analyst Programmer with background in superannuation or wealth management to join its project team for a huge transformation program.
- Develop, program and code technology applications and software solutions to agreed specifications and improve, enhance and correct systems.
- Design system which includes producing system and program documentation as well as ongoing maintenance
- Coach, mentor and guide other team members and continuously uplift skills across the asset
- Provide complex support to ensure availability of systems for business activities.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to investigate business processes, procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements.
- Work closely with other Senior team members in a forum to share and discuss the latest technology process and to learn and understand the code used by the core application
- Develop / modify structured code to produce quality programs using the AGILE framework
- Contribute to the on-going evaluation and quality review of system development processes or procedures in order to deliver improved team productivity and efficiency
- Support and undertake complex unit testing activities in relation to software solutions in order to ensure agreed specifications are met at all times.
- Conduct peer reviews / post implementation reviews to assess the effectiveness of the
- Highly skilled in one or more of the major programming languages such as Oracle PLSQL
- Highly skilled and proficient in Unix scripting
- Developed skills in Cobol, C++
- Desirable skills in Control M, SVN
- Developed in-depth skills and knowledge of one of the major relational database packages such as Oracle, SQL Server
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevant Wealth Management / Financial Service Industry experience advantageous
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field would be desirable but not essential
- Experience with ITIL and AGILE frameworks
- Proven experience working in Delivery and/or Support
- Strong experience in Superannuation industry
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Ellen on 02 8031 6259. Alternatively, please send your CV to Ellenor.email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds