Modis is currently hiring Senior Analyst/Analyst for multiple opportunities to support the Superannuation product management teams within clearing house or contribution division
- Product responsibility for Superannuation products
- Assist in developing overall product design and management, including product compliance.
- Develop and manage product features including product performance, fees and compliance.
- Assist in implementing product changes and enhancements to grow and retain members, increase funds under management, and increase business profitability.
- Implement product change within agreed specifications, time and budget.
- Assist in developing and reviewing product disclosure and communications.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the Wealth Products business.
- Maintain relationships and ongoing engagement with Project Delivery & BAU stakeholders.
- Participate in the project delivery planning and business sessions as required.
- Respond to queries received through Product mailboxes.
- 2-8 year's relevant industry experience
Job Specific Skills
- Superannuation and Clearing House experience, with proven capability to deliver significant customer and financial outcomes.
- Contract Management
- Ability to drive operational excellence in a complex organization.
- Ability to identify and drive change.
- Knowledge of the Australian superannuation industry, including applicable regulation.
- Strong commercial acumen with focus on superannuation and financial services.
Please "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Kirti.Sikarwar2@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.