One of our clients in the utilities sector is currently looking for a Senior Analyst to implement the development and delivery of major projects from a business perspective.
Our client is in the forefront of management and operations of transmission network within NSW. Working with this client, you will receive a range of benefits such as flexible work arrangements, salary sacrifice options for superannuation and motor vehicles, fitness passport and other perks.
This role is a 2-year fixed term contract located in Sydney CBD. A background in the utilities industry and experience in managing large-scale projects will be highly regarded for this role.
- Complete project governance
- Manage large-scale project (up to $1 billion)
- Collaborate across businesses
- Develop program scoping and plans
- Complete project origination to delivery
- Support the delivery of governance processes, providing reporting to the steering committee
- Experience working on the development and delivery of large projects. Specifically, examples include
- Commercial analysis
- Understanding of financial and program information
- Process workflow development
- Complex problem solving
- Must have experience with large infrastructure and construction projects
- Proficient in MS Excel and Microsoft office
- Experience within the utilities sector as well as in large-scale construction major projects would be preferable.
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellen on Ellenor.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds