A leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions.
As the Senior Associate ServiceNow Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the project lifecycle. You will be situated in the core team of IT Service Management (ITSM) which handles ITIL Service processes of Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Request fulfilment, Configuration Management and the Service Desk function. Your role is to:
- Design the processes for clients through effective analysis.
- Define solutions clearly articulating process-centric IT, the interaction of human-based and system-based processes and business events, and Service Management best practices.
- Gather requirements and providing sound recommendations on solutions
- Working in an agile environment, play an integral role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution.
- Guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 5 years of experience with Information Technology
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the field of IT Service Management and Transformation services practice
- Proven experience including full development lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy, support) and IT service delivery management experience
- 3-5 years of ServiceNow experience which involves design, implementation and management, good understanding of ITIL processes for application
- Experienced in Client interaction and project delivery handling while maintaining a high degree of customer relationship and satisfaction
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
How to Apply:
If interested, please click the link or call Mike Clark on 0429 181 233 or more details
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this, Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.
Senior Associate Consultant, ServiceNow - Permanent - Sydney CBD