Modis based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Senior Assurance Analyst to join their team.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Core IT Audit expertise and risk analysis skills
- Experienced in negotiation and stakeholder relationship management
- Proficient knowledge of ICT governance, and ICT assurance standards and Australian Government ICT security compliance standards
- Experience in report writing
- Well developed business and system analysis skills
- Extensive knowledge of DHS and its ICT environment would be an advantage.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Helen on 02 6103 1819 or also at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.