One of Australia's leading retail organisations.
You will liaise with business and technology stakeholders for delivery of business requirements which form the basis of change to business processes, policies or systems, to ensure that the delivered solution meets the needs of the business.
- To collaborate with Business stakeholders and the Project team to provide concept, feasibility analysis and functional requirements for initiatives
- To elicit, analyse, communicate and validate the requirements for changes to business systems, processes and policies
- To construct the development of business and process requirements, implement Quality Assurance of proposed solutions and Test scenarios
- Produce business specifications so that IT can make changes to systems and processes to meet business requirements
- Supporting and leading the team understand the financial choices, risks and opportunities for business initiatives and how it contributes to the overall program.
- Provide coaching and support to the Project Team across the program
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 7 years related work experience in a similar sized environment and delivering End-to-End Business Process Analysis experience, including:
- Being conversant in the Business Process Mapping toolkit
- Ability to guide the business on the benefits and importance of Business Process Mapping
- Ability to coach colleagues
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders within matrixed work environment
- Proven track record in standing up and running workshops
- Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member within a complex and fast paced environment
- Demonstrate ability to quickly establish strong working relationships and communicate effectively with a wide range of business and IT stakeholders from senior management to operational staff including external vendors both on and off shore.
- Can see the end to end impacts of change view as well as work at a detailed level
- Conversant in IT and Retail experience desirable
- Working with diverse Business stakeholders to influence solutions
How to Apply:
Please click the link or call Mike Clark on 0429 181 233 or more details
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.