We have been engaged by a major client in the Financial Services space who is looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst to join a team responsible for in a large global initiative.
You will be responsible for producing project documentation such as requirements traceability matrix and solution requirements (user stories) and providing input to the business and implementation plan.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience within the insurance sector is essential
- Experience working within scrum teams
- Experience with the Agile Delivery Methodology
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skill
MUST HAVE: Experience with the 'Compass System'
Facilitate workshops to gather the business needs
- Review high-level project plan and project charter from the business analysis perspective
- Analyse the business needs, liaise with business stakeholders to gather the detailed requirements and document them using appropriate tools (User Stories, Visio, etc.)
- Work with the Change Management team in the region to understand the priority requests from the regional stakeholders, analyse and understand the frequency and business impact of the changes.
- Analyse the impact of any regulatory changes to the system
- Conduct Requirements walkthrough sessions with the design and development team and support through the design and development phase
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more. Please reach out to me - Daniel Dell'Armi| Daniel.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"