This super is set up as a not-for-profit and offers flexible working arrangements. The Senior Business Analyst will interpret complex legislation and transform them into clear and concise business requirements.
- Review 'As Is' process to ensure optimal 'To Be' processes
- Influence stakeholders to make pragmatic decisions based on legislative intent and using your experience in the regulatory change space.
- Employ change methodologies to ensure that change impacts are managed and business readiness is supported
- Drive business improvements through visibility of ongoing quality issues and initiatives
- Review work practices/procedures to identify opportunities to improve quality or productivity
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Min. 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience within superannuation
- Knowledge of the regulatory changes within the financial services space
- Requirements analysis, management and documentation skills
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.