One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Senior Business analyst. This role will be responsible to contribute and lead areas of business analysis including gap analysis of requirements against the solution; re-specification of requirements into clear, accurate and atomic statements; elicitation, analysis, specification and management and traceability of stakeholder and solution requirements (functional and non-functional); and BA support relevant to provision of requirements support and clarification to design, build, test, implementation, and warranty. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Highly skilled in requirements management using industry standard techniques.
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables to agreed standards and methodologies.
- High level of analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to think laterally and conceptually.
- High level oral and written communication skills including ability to translate complex analytical and technical information into clear and meaningful terms.
- High-level organizational skills with ability to manage and prioritize time to meet deadlines and client expectations.
- Highly effective client liaison, change management, negotiation, and facilitation
- Significant experience in gap analysis, requirements elicitation, analysis and prioritization, specification, management, and traceability.
- Experience mapping business requirements and processes to the functionality of a product whilst identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Experience in large transformational projects with the ability to work to tight deadlines and competing priorities of business change.
- Experience in working with high performing teams with high priority deliverables, and ability to guide and knowledge transfer to project team members.
- Desirable - Business Analysis certification; experience or working knowledge of JIRA.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Senior Business Analyst skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please Payal Seth - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity eEmployer committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"