This industry leading utilities organisation is looking for a Business Analyst to join a large programme of work. You will be a business focused BA with a strong record of eliciting both technical and business requirements and be able to multitask across other program activities.
You will contribute to the input of current and future state requirements which will lead to product design, build, test and documentation process.
- Building relationships with business units
- Operate effectively with business units to extract requirements and map processes
- Develop and conceptualise complex/ high- level requirements
- Lead workshops
- Build and maintain strong, high level stakeholder relationships
What you will have done:
- Experience in large scale implementation projects
- Previous Utilities experience
- Experience with regulatory projects
- Preferably experience with settlement solutions or financial calculations
- Expert communicator with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Knowledge of global settlement rule changes
This role is an opportunity to join a leader in the Australian utilities sector. Come make a difference and join a high performing team!
To apply please click apply or call Ginni Leung on +61 3 86282269 for a confidential discussion.