Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a national organisation that operates in the transportation and safety industry.
Currently they are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their project team that is currently working on a program that is responsible for the modernisation of their key systems and infrastructure.
This role will work closely with the Technical Lead on several projects with to deliver different interface groups. As Business Analyst, you will be responsible for defining business and systems requirements.
- Determine and document business processes, business rules and requirements specifications
- Develop plans and procedures based on the agreed requirements
- Develop and review product descriptions for project deliverables
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Senior Business Analyst working within a mix of commercial and government clients
- Previous experience within the aviation industry will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, with strong time management and organisational skills
- Any prior experience with system engineering tasks would be beneficial not essential.
On offer is a 12 month contract working on a large modernisation project with an organisation that plays a vital role in the safety of millions of Australians.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.