This bank is undergoing multiple initiatives to ensure compliance to the different regulators. You will work in a small and dedicated Agile team on the delivery of a new platform in the operational risk domain.
To be successful in this role you will have experience working in the operational risk domain, or at least a year experience in risk & compliance projects within the financial services industry. You will lead analysis, work with stakeholders, existing enterprise systems, policy and process documentation to analyse and synthesise information.
- Working with a large set of stakeholders
- Review existing enterprise systems and policy and process documentation
- Manage delivery of requirements throughout the program "end to end"
- Conduct business analysis and provide inputs into process design & product backlogs
- Provide inputs to change management and business transition deliverables
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7+ years' experience as a Business Analyst (Agile)
- Strong background within financial services/ banking industry
- Preferably an understanding of operational risk within banking
- Strong understanding of risk and compliance management frameworks
- Delivery procedure experience, i.e. scrum/agile practices and toolsets (Atlassian)
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.