This is a well-known public super fund with offices across Australia. Easy to reach CBD location.
You will be working as a Senior Business Analyst on a large merger. The program is in its initial stage and the goal is to define the Target State Operating model. Do you have a background in mergers or acquisitions, and have you worked in wealth before? Apply now!
- Provide advisory services to define the Target State Operating Model
- Define and document business, application, systems and technology requirements
- Iterate requirements these with relevant business and IT stakeholders.
- Review 'As Is' process to ensure optimal 'To Be' processes
- Prepare for and run large scale workshops
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Min. 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Consultative approach
- Experience within superannuation or wealth
- Worked on defining Target Operating Model
- Experience in working on mergers, acquisitions or similar type projects
- Requirements analysis, management and documentation skills
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.