This is a leading international insurance organisation and is known for it's cooperative culture. They are located in Melbourne's CBD.
6 month contracting role for a business focused Senior Business Analyst. You will support the delivery of multiple strategic business initiatives in areas ranging from compliance to workplace. To be successful in this role you have preferably worked in insurance or a related industry.
- Work across multiple large-scale, multi-dimensional projects
- Translate business solutions into high level business requirements
- Determine business processes impacted by the change
- Design an end to end process that supports the business solution
- Undertake gap analysis to ensure all aspects of the business solution are catered for and all impacted areas have been identified
- Challenge the status quo or solution design thinking to enable the best fit for purpose solution
- Perform Governance through adherence to Regulatory, Divisional and Group policies
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience and track record in working on multiple projects or streams within large scale, multi-dimensional, multi-year programs
- Preferably worked in the insurance industry, alternatively financial services
- Excellent facilitation, communication, and stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.