- Exp in Utilities
- Agile scrum certification /exposure to asset maintenance
- Familiar with project scheduling tools- Primavera MS Project
My clients is a large CBD based organisation looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team for an initial 6 months contract + possible extension.
- Experience with SAP S4 HANA and ARIBA
- SAP ECC6 Asset Maintenance
- Ability to organise and facilitate workshops involving large groups of business stakeholders and to effectively document and validate outcomes
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders and to effectively communicate and manage their expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to clearly understand project requirements and accurately translate into formal documentation, including business cases, Steering Committee packs, status reports, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and proactively understand and manage priorities
- Proactive, dynamic personality with ability to show initiative and independently overcome obstacles and deliver results
- Build trust and rapport with key ICT and business stakeholders to promote the timely transfer of knowledge, information and input required to satisfy project commitments.
- Conducting workshops and working closely with key business stakeholders and SME's to understand and document business process and technical requirements to support the development and ratification of key project deliverables, including scope definition, business requirements, process and solution design, etc.
- Agile Scrum certification or Agile / Scrum qualification - or detailed understanding with hands on experience.
- Understanding of integrated ICT solutions and business process re-engineering capability spanning multiple platforms and business units.
- Exposure to Asset Maintenance / Field Services processes
- Familiarisation with project scheduling tools, e.g. MS Project, Project Hub, including the allocation of resources, costs, dependencies etc
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.