You are part of a program that delivers business capability to comply with its AUSTRAC's AML/CTF obligations.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability define requirements in complex and challenging environments. Experience in Anti-Money Laundering and Know your Customer (AML/KYC) as well as Customer Risk rating is very valuable.
- Support the implementation of Financial Crime governance, frameworks, risk and polices
- Senior stakeholder management
- Facilitate Business Impact Assessments relating to Financial Crime policies and procedures
- Creating process maps as well as developing work instructions and procedure documents
- Deliver solutions to support business strategies and manage and mitigate legal and compliance risks
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive (7+ years) Business Analysis experience
- Working experience in banking or wealth
- Experienced in the regulatory and compliance domain
- Background in Anti-Money Laundering and Know your Customer (AML/KYC) related projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, to communicate business analysis outcomes (with the ability to liaise with stakeholders on all levels).
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.