The purpose of the ePortfolio tool is to collate and store important artefacts of the student's personal, professional, and learning journey which students can then use to showcase skills and achievements to employers.
You will focus on supporting the procurement and vendor selection process to identify the preferred supplier by producing business cases for comparative analysis, ensuring requirements are met by learning design practices.
You'll need experience in:
- Requirements elicitation, prioritisation, organisation and analysis for inclusion in Business Case/Request For Proposal documents
- The writing of the Business Case and RFP documents
- Participating in discovery sessions and assessments
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Workshop facilitation
- Understanding of Canvas and the Higher Education environment is advantageous
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820.