12 months contract
Large transformation program
The role of the Senior Business Analyst is to be the link between our information technology capacity and the business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks within the program. The role will also be responsible for translating business needs to IT solutions, and vice versa.
- Defining configuration specifications
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Owning and developing relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance the integration
- Helping in design, document and maintain system processes
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results of all efforts.
- Effectively communicating the insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Performing quality assurance
- Several years' experience as a Senior Business Analyst in various multiple large projects, programs and portfolios, including track record of supporting delivery for complex programs
- Demonstrable experience in the typical responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst listed above, preferably from a financial services background
- High integrity and energy levels
- Detail-oriented and highly innovative
- Other competencies required are as follows:
- Planning - Advanced
- Relationship Management - Advanced
- Risk Management - Sound
- Change Management - Advanced
- Analytical skills (questioning/clarifying/research) - Advanced.
- Project Management - Advanced
- Communication Skills - Advanced
- Problem Solving - Advanced
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.