Multiple opportunities (6 positions) exist for Senior BA's to work on a large program of work for a Government department within Brisbane CBD. The position will be required to work closely with a range of stakeholders to facilitate business process analysis, requirements gathering and analyst support through the solution design and implementation activities
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading the development and analysis of process diagrams in accordance with Business Process Management Notation (BPMN).
- Providing business process analysis support to projects through Business Impact Assessments.
- Provide expert business analyst advice and input to the development of project artefacts including but not limited to functional requirements, statement of work, test scenarios and benefits management collateral.
- Represent the department and manage consultations with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Contribute to the delivery of projects by effectively participating in project planning sessions, team meetings and lead facilitation of stakeholder workshops.
- Undertake market research and early market engagement activities, identifying strengths, opportunities and innovation in the market, to inform solution options and potential procurement strategies
The key requirements are shown below:
- Demonstrated ability in business requirements capture and analysis, process modelling through to requirements traceability and testing within a government environment
- Demonstrated ability in delivery of solutions through agile iteration/sprint cycles
- Ability to gather and investigate information from a variety of sources, explore new ideas and different viewpoints
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills. Approach negotiations with a strong grasp of the key issues. Understands the desired objectives and associated strengths and weaknesses.
- High level interpersonal skills as demonstrated by successful outcomes in the areas of presentation, consultation, negotiation and change management
- Demonstrate experience in and exposure to project management activities including project management methodologies and practices, preferably applying the PRINCE2 and Agile project management methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of BPMN software and drawing tools e.g. MS Visio
- Experience with business reform/transformation and enabling change projects/programs.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Gavin Knox at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2558.