Analysis is required to identify where and how researchers currently enter this information, and work with the Solution Architect to articulate a suggested future state.
Pending changes to the ANZSRC codes will have implications for many of the University's systems. Seeking a Business Analyst to identify/confirm the affected systems, analyse the existing and new classification codes and provide a clear mapping between them.
- Liaising with stakeholders from academia and professional services to confirm requirements and represent these as appropriate to the project
- Working with the project manager to define the scope of work to be delivered
- Using expertise to manage competing stakeholder priorities and provide recommendations to the project manager
- Working with the rest of the project team to identify and produce the appropriate artefacts for each project.
- Demonstrated workshop facilitation experience
- Demonstrated strong requirements analysis, elicitation and specification skills
- Strong stakeholder management with excellent written/verbal communications
- Experience working within cross-functional teams
- Knowledge and experience of working with agile principles and practices
- 5+ years' experience in similar roles
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820.