One of Australia's most well-known utilities requires a Senior BA working to deliver a stream of work.
As a Senior Business Analyst specialising in end to end CRM implementation, you will contribute to the delivery of a stream of work. You will have recent experience working with CRM project delivery and be confident ensuring project requirements are met, tested and implemented accordingly. You will be working to update and improve the project on a consistent basis to ensure solutions are aligned to stakeholder's expectations. You will be an excellent communicator with exceptional relationship building skills and a proactive approach to your position.
- Define and document business requirements and contribute to training, business process mapping and business readiness.
- Define the solution boundaries and the scope of the deliverables.
- Document and manage all requirements of stakeholders.
- Ensure all requirements are met, tested and implemented successfully.
- Ensure all solutions are purposeful and match project requirements.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Participate in continuous improvements across project.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Senior Business Analyst in an Agile environment;
- Recent CRM project experience, with an interest in the utilities industry;
- Experience in end to end CRM implementations, with the ability to contribute to training, business process mapping and business readiness.
- Demonstrated understanding of complex stakeholder engagements.
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.
To apply please click apply or call Lexi Rossiter on +61 3 86282146 for a confidential discussion.