Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a nationally operating organisation that plays a key part in the safety of millions of Australians.
They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a team that sits within a larger critical program of work. This position will be an initial 6 month contract based in the northern Brisbane suburbs, reporting into the Project Manager.
- Effective Business analysis, including definition and traceability, to facilitate the delivery of business initiatives
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand the business needs
- Apply structured business analysis, process mapping and reporting methodology to support change initiatives
- Document and present business analysis outcomes and artefacts
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst within large complex IT environments
- Experience working within service transition/migration projects
- Demonstrated experience engaging with geographically diverse project teams
- BABOK Certification will be highly regarded
- Australian Citizenship is essential
- 6 month initial contract
- $700 - $850 per day
- Leading national organisation
- Role starting February 2021
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.