- Transformation across a variety of New Initiatives for Business Systems
- Work on complex Systems requirements, Integration and Bespoke Applications.
- 12 Month Contract - CBD/ Work from Home
- Deliver Functional Specifications, Requirements, Systems Upgrades, Stakeholder Engagement
This Australian statutory company provides administration, organisation, and supervision across NSW bodies and agencies
As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for delivering business analysis activities to ensure the accurate specification of system requirements, both functional and non-functional for the successful delivery of business systems projects. You will work on a number of projects mostly Bespoke Applications and System integration projects
- Gather system requirements
- Develop technical specifications
- Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Gather business requirement, from high level scope to detailed scope of work and deliverables
- Identify potential risks and propose viable solutions
- Translate business requirements into functional designs
- Facilitate workshops, map requirements to system functionality, perform gap analysis and provide support
- Review and contribute to project documentation including test scenarios and test case development
- Ensure that business needs are clearly understood and will be met by the systems under development
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- Extensive experience (7 year+) working in complex business system environments
- Strong experienced in Bespoke Applications and System upgrades and Enhancement projects
- Strong experience in System Integration projects
- Strong sxperience in developing a range of functional and technical system specifications for complex, integrated business systems
- Experience implementing business process or system change
- Experience in collaborating with and influencing stakeholders
- Ability to understand and apply regulatory instruments
- Prefer some Government experience but flexible
Please Note - you will be required to complete a Police criminal check.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.