You will gather business and technical requirements for a Digital Workplace Initiative for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Office 365 and Email/Exchange for one of Australia's big 4 banks.
You will have comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft products in the Workplace environment as well as the hosted and on-premise technical systems and distributed organisational data that supports the business.
- Work in an Agile environment: sprint planning, backlog refinement, showcase, retrospective, etc.
- Collaborating with Product Owners and Engineers to reimagine the processes and designs for multi-tenant applications including Exchange, SharePoint into workable technology outcomes
- Interface with the program manager and business stakeholders to enable and lead the
- Create Business Analysis and/or Requirements Management Plan and Approach
- Determine business analysis activities and deliverables
- Providing ongoing support for the platform as required e.g. problem / incident management
- Optimising workflow management to ensure traceability back to strategic alignment
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong core Business Analysis and process architecture skills including requirements elicitation, and management, test scenario development, implementation support
- Background as a Systems Analyst is a plus
- Previous experience in technology based projects preferred - e.g. Infrastructure, Cloud, data migration, data analysis
- Demonstrated understanding of Office 365
- Experience in a collaborative and continuous improvement delivery environment
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.