Cyber Security Program is in it's second year with multiple in-flight projects (including MFA and an uplift of the SOC/SIEM), and a backlog of projects pending discovery and initiation in Q2. It is currently anticipated that the Cyber Security Program will be running until end of 2020.
What your day will look like:
- Stakeholder identification and management
- Leading workshops with stakeholder for requirements elicitation and definition
- Supporting process maps/models development
- Service model guide development
- Identification of business requirements/use cases for new initiatives within agile/waterfall methodologies
What you will need for success:
- Experience working in cyber security uplift programs
- Experience with wide range infrastructure technologies such as Identity, Cloud, MS, Azure etc
- Knowledge of information security policies and security risk management and compliance policies.
- Knowledge of common security management framework such as NIST & ISO/IEC 27001
- Strong senior stakeholder management
- Strong requirements analysis/elicitation/specification and workshop facilitation experience
- Experience in end to end process mapping
- 5+ years' experience in similar roles
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820.