This is a leading international insurance organisation and is known for it's cooperative culture. They are located in Melbourne's CBD.
As an Agile Business Analyst you will work across multiple small-medium sized Cyber Security projects as part of a large security uplift program. To be successful in this role you have worked in Cyber Security projects previously and understand security domains such as cloud security/security controls, and IAM, PAM.
- Liaise with the business and/or technology to effectively deliver positive change to reduce risk, increase Cyber Security capability and also improve security controls.
- Reduce risk and meet audit, compliance and regulatory commitments
- Gather security, business and technology requirements and map to solution delivery
- Facilitate agile stand ups as required and ensure the team is clear on the sprint goals
- Use the agile toolkits - JIRA/confluence
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Worked in Cyber Security projects previously
- Understands security domains such as cloud security/security controls, IAM, PAM
- Good knowledge of governance risk and compliance processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Worked in an agile environment
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.