Darwin - based, some travels to Sydney
solutions delivery project
The Senior Business Analyst will manage the review and analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements
- Enhance business systems by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities and adopting contemporary analysis best-practice methodologies and processes.
- Provide high level analysis and support while facilitating expert advice to support IT projects, planning and delivery of initiatives.
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support achievement of business objectives
- Elicit business process requirements by using a broad range of effective engagement techniques
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions.
- Support projects by undertaking analysis and impact assessments.
- Provide plain language advice on complex technical issues to non-technical audiences to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering solutions within IT
- Demonstrated use of Agile methodologies
- Highly-developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information
- Extensive experience in delivering project outcomes on time and to the expected levels of quality, including the demonstrated ability to identify and manage risks within a project
- Well-developed interpersonal, consultation, facilitation, negotiation and communications skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality written documentation and presentations in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with members in the team situated interstate
- Ability to simplify transactions, articulate stories, work with consumer groups
- Ability to travel interstate; please take note this role will predominantly be based in Darwin, with travels to Sydney
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.