You are part of a program that delivers business capability to comply with its AML/CTF obligations.
To be successful in this role you will have a solid background in data analysis and business intelligence. Are you able to analyse data (using Excel or SQL scripting) and visualise data (e.g. using Tableau or Power BI)? Would like to combine your data analysis skills with Senior Business Analysis responsibilities? Apply now!
- The understanding of current state including understanding & documentation of current state system architecture and data flows
- The understanding & documentation of technology used to transpose data from source systems
- Defining the future state
- Determining the activities required to move from the current to the future state
- Solution implementation
- Solution evaluation
- Liaising with technical service owners, business & technical stewards and architects
- Senior stakeholder management
- Requirement gathering management
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive Business Analysis experience (preferably within banking)
- Strong business intelligence and data analysis experience to be able to analyse data (e.g. using Excel or SQL scripting) and visualise data (e.g. using Tableau or Power BI)
- Intermediate skills in DOS and Visual Basic to assist in automation of data and reporting pipelines
- Strong business engagement and consulting skills including being able to convey complex concepts to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Use of JIRA and Confluence for project and requirements documentation and delivery
- Agile and New Ways of Working experience
- Knowledge of Financial Crime including the AML/CTF Act and associated obligations is a plus
- Knowledge on Data governance and data quality initiatives brought on by regulatory demands and the business need for higher confidence and transparency of data
This is a contracting opportunity for 6 months for one of the ,ajor bank in the heart of the CBD. There are options to extend.
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.