This Australian company is a service provider who supports sustainable finances, major public works and maintenance programs, procurement, information and communications technology and shared services.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will provide hands on support for the implementation of a new digital platform solution. You will work with major stakeholders in the implementation of a digital solution.
- Run requirements gathering workshops
- Discover and capture key business requirements by establishing stakeholder relationships
- Support the development of a migration approach
- Provide advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Work with key stakeholders and the project team to identify solution designs and impacts to business processes
- Work with the development and configuration teams on implementing the solution
- Create test scenarios, acceptance criteria and executing the test scenarios
- Previous experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Proven experience (7+ years) as a technically-oriented business analyst
- Experience working with digital solutions
- Experience in complex application development and transformative projects
- Experience driving the analysis of requirements and activities including testing
- Experience within a government or a large, complex organisation
- Demonstrable experience in planning and leading workshops with all levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrable business processes definition, functional and technical requirements documentation, business rules and diagramming experience
- You will need to have an understanding of API integrations
- You will need to come with an understanding of technical requirements from a configuration and integration perspective
- You will need strong Jira experience
- Experienced in running workshops
- Agile project delivery experience
- As a given you will have strong stakeholder engagement and consulting skills
- An understanding of a unified Product Team versus Project Team delivery approach.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.