You are part of a program that delivers business capability to comply with its AML/CTF obligations.
To be successful in this role you will have a solid background in risk and compliance. Are you able to design and implement processes and controls for large enterprise organisations? Have you got a strong Agile delivery background? Apply now!
- Elicit, prioritise and validate requirements and design of business processes and technology & data solutions
- Provide recommendations for process re-design and improvements and business solutions
- Liaise with technical service owners, business & technical stewards and architects
- Ensure that risks (project and operational) are managed in accordance with frameworks, including governance and escalation frameworks
- Support Project Director in constructing the business case and benefits realisation plan
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years Business Analysis experience (preferably within banking)
- Knowledge of Financial Crime and/or Risk and Compliance associated obligations is a plus
- Knowledge on data governance and data analysis (e.g. using Excel or SQL scripting), preferred
- Strong business engagement and consulting skills including being able to convey complex concepts to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Use of JIRA and Confluence for project and requirements documentation and Agile delivery
To apply please click apply. We are currently receiving high application volumes, if your application is suitable we will contact you, if it is unsuitable you will be advised by email. To discuss confidentially call Roselle de Kruijk +61 3 8628214.