You are part of a program that delivers business capability to comply with its AUSTRAC's AML/CTF obligations.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability define requirements in complex and challenging environments. Experience in Anti-Money Laundering and Know your Customer (AML/KYC) as well as Customer Risk rating is very valuable.
- Enable Financial Crime Operations team to meet KYC Refresh compliance requirement for high and medium risk customers
- Create business process maps for various AML/CTF obligations and assess their Operational and Design Effectiveness (OE & DE) from AML/CTF controls perspective
- Senior stakeholder management
- Requirement gathering management
- Creating process maps as well as developing work instructions and procedure documents
- Delivering user training as well as providing production support & consultation to the Operations areas
- Develop user guides, procedure documents and work instructions for Financial Crime Operations
- Deliver process maps with overlaid controls for different AML/CTF obligations like KYC onboarding, KYC Refresh, Customer Risk rating, Customer Monitoring, and Enhance Customer Due Diligence
- The delivery of innovative, commercial, strategic and business-oriented solutions to support business strategies and manage and mitigate legal and compliance risks
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive (5+ years) Business Analysis experience within banking
- Experienced in the regulatory and compliance domain
- Preferably worked on Anti-Money Laundering and Know your Customer (AML/KYC) related projects
- Detailed knowledge of business analysis skills, including elicitation techniques and the ability to define requirements in complex and challenging environments
- Solid understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures. Some domain knowledge of impacted business units. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, to communicate business analysis outcomes (with the ability to liaise with stakeholders on all levels).
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.